The SALT team are calling for a poster design concept to promote the 2019 SALT Festival on Southern Eyre Peninsula SA April 19 – 28 2019.
Entrants are asked to provide:
- A well-developed 2-D entry,
- Can be hand drawn or digital,
- state intended medium and colour
- A brief pitch (Maximum 75 words) explaining why your art says SALT Festival. “Anything is Possible”.
Open to: All applicants
Prize: $500 commission
Submit your entry in PDF or JPEG to email@example.com with the title SALT Festival Poster Competition.
Applications Close – September 7 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries must be received by the closing date
- Individuals can submit more than one concept
- Organisers may contact artists to discuss concepts as part of the assessment process.
- The winning designer agrees to exclusive use of the concept by Southern Eyre Arts/SALT Festival.
- The SALT Festival 2019 poster will be a commissioned work. The winning entrant will develop his / her concept to completion by an agreed date under the direction of the competition organisers with payment at completion.
- Winner will be contacted by Friday September 14
Note: SALT Festival are considering staging an exhibition of selected designs as part of the 2019 SALT festival and will contact entrants to discuss should this concept proceed.